1.1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this Policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2.1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) [information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- (b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including our email address);
- (c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, email and payment details);
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- (e) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services;
- (f) information relating to any your investment activities or any other transactions that you enter into through our website;
- (g) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us using channels of communication;
- (h) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3.1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2. We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer our website and business;
- (b) personalise our website for you;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on our website;
- (d) send you information through our website;
- (e) provide to you investment services through our website;
- (f) collect payments from you and send you payments (profits);
- (g) send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- (h) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- (i) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- (j) send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- (k) provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- (l) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- (m) keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- (n) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website [(including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service) ; and]
- (o) other uses.
3.3. If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
3.4. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
4.1. We may disclose your personal information insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.3. We may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4.4. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5.1. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
5.2. Personal information that you publish on our website can not be available, via the internet, around the world. We prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
6.1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
6.3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
6.4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
7.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
7.2. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
7.3. We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
8.1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
8.2. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
8.3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
8.4. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9.1. Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
9.2. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
10.1. Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
11.2. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
11.3. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
11.4. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
11.5. We use only session cookies on our website.
11.6. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
12.1 This website is owned and operated by BIT ATM NETWORK LTD.
12.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12847024, and our registered office is at 54 Islington Park Street, London, England, N1 1PX.
12.3 Our principal place of business is at 54 Islington Park Street, London, England, N1 1PX.
12.4 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to [email protected] or by telephone on +44 800 0485056.